Vickers Laboratories have been accredited to the varying ISO 9000 standards since 1994. We are currently accredited to ISO 9001: 2015.
ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management Systems (License number FM 55868)
We hold an IPPC authorisation - Certificate of Registration under the
control of pollution (amendment) act 1989 (License number CB/AP3110YK)
We are also regularly audited by independent auditing bodies and our customers.
We were also given the CBA 'Safe Hands' accreditation
- WIF (Water Industry Forum)
- WRYCC (West Yorkshire Responsible Care Cell)
- YCF (Your Connected Future)
- Achilles - UVDB Standard members (Utilities Prequalification Scheme)
- Bradford Chamber of Commerce & Industry (member number 246476)
- Yorkshire & Humber MAS (Manufacturing Advisory Service)
- SWIG (Sensors for Water Interest Group)
- The Chartered Institute of Logistics and Transport in the UK (CILTUK)